$0.99 pineapple oh what to do? Search for IP recipes of course! I usually think of dinner ideas last minute so the IP helps with getting dinner on the table at a reasonable hour :).
This Hawaiian chicken is a tasty one! Most other recipes I see involve a slow cooker or a grill- this one doesn’t even involve browning – woohoo!
Hawaiian Chicken (adapted from Peggy Under Pressure)
- 2-3 lbs chicken (I used enough frozen tenderloins to make one layer in the pot)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray Honey BBQ)
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (I used fresh)
- Mix coconut milk, BBQ sauce, chili flakes
- Place pineapple into the pot first
- Dip each piece of chicken in the sauce and place on top of pineapples in one layer
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top
- Press “poultry” for high pressure at 15 minutes